PwC’s Business Recovery Services (BRS) is Europe’s leading restructuring practice that operates across Europe providing advisory services to stakeholders of underperforming businesses. We operate across all segments of the market, acting as advisors to a wide range of lenders, as well as to corporates in troubled financial situations, ranging from financial underperformance to crisis and insolvency.More information of the service: http://www.pwc.fi/en/deals/business-recovery-services.jhtml
Our approach typically involves working closely with clients to diagnose the key issues, then develop a sustainable solution and implement it, usually under tight time constraints. A key focus on any assignment is transferring skills and knowledge to clients so that the solution is embedded and owned by them.
Our business recovery professionals are valued by clients for their ability to quickly identify problems, gain cooperation, develop viable solutions, and implement them with sensitivity and precision.
We have a growing, dedicated Nordic BRS practice with teams in each of Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Now a BRS Manager vacancy exists within our Finnish team, based in Helsinki.
Please submit your interest for the position in the case you believe you possess the following skills and traits:
• An excellent academic record
• Sound financial analytical skills and strong commercial awareness
• Proven project and time management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines in a pressurized working environment.
• Ability to grasp and interpret facts and deliver decisive advice to clients, having regard to the sometimes sensitive nature of the work being undertaken.
We believe you will succeed in this position if you have gained experience from one of the following areas
• Banking and finance backgrounds
• Debt advisory background
• PE background
• Big 4 background with expose to similar services.
• Controller with exposure to commercial and forward looking analysis.
Please submit your interest for the position by 18.11.2013. For further details on this opportunity please call our recruitment partner Momentous (www.momentous.fi) at +358 400 855 013.